This looks pretty good for a Glow site and you might want this new look for your MyGlow or your own Glow Groups. To help you get it I’ve created two web parts that you upload to each page you want to change the layout of. Download these web parts in this zip file (http://charlielove.org/Glows-New-Look.zip) . If you have difficulty just delete the parts on the page and start again!
To get this layout, I tested it on my MyGlow space.
1. Go to the page/group you want to change the layout for.
2. Click “Modify Shared Page” or “Modify My Page”
3. Choose “Import” in the Add Web Part section of the Moify Shared Page box.
4. Import the web part called “CSS.dwp” into any area of the page.
5. Now Modify the page again and choose “Import” and add the second web page “New-Look-Javascrip.dwp”. This adds a cool pull down menu beside the GlowLight button.
Close the Modify page dialogue and you are done!